Enabling the Payroll Integration and implementation for leading insurance company
- Revenue – > 1.5B EUR
- Employees – > 3000
- Location – France
Our client is a leading global reinsurer. From different payroll solutions across countries, the client wanted to consolidate to a single vendor, ADP Streamline.
- Supporting payroll implementation for Switzerland, where an in-house SAP HCM payroll system with outsourced payroll service, was replaced by ADP Streamline
- Transformation of the data from SAP to ADP Streamline as universal payroll system
- Migration of data from SAP to ADP Streamline
- Extensive testing and reconciliation support.
- Coordinated as a Business Data Analyst for the implementation project including planning, design, testing.
- Supporting decommissioning of SAP HCM
HRIS Transformation Hurdles
- Transformation of a sophisticated payroll solution to a more simplified solution
- Complex data transformation rules
Business Benefits/Project Impact Drivers
- Single vendor across countries
- Harmonized vendor management
- Cost saving