- Client focus
- Trust and accountability in all relationships
- Social accountability
HR Digitization & Transformation
A Switzerland based HR Technology services organization focusing on supporting clients in their HR technology and payroll transformation journeys.
Our name is inspired by the Golden Ratio, which is represented by the Greek letter phi (φ) and has a value of 1.618.
The Golden Ratio determines the right dimensions. The Golden Ratio determined the proportions for da Vinci’s master piece , Mona Lisa . It continues to represent good solution design. We leverage our expertise, experience and partnerships to be the right partner of choice for our clients.
We partner with organizations in their HR transformation journeys to achieve overarching business benefits. We understand clients’ existing setups and needs to design a roadmap with integrated future landscape, processes and organization.
A thorough and inclusive evaluation of the existing HR system landscape forms the basis of introducing multiple efficiencies and cost optimization opportunities in future. We carry out detailed landscape evaluation to unearth such opportunities for our clients.
For organizations implementing cloud HCM solutions, integration with payroll, time and finance systems is a key factor for stability. We are vastly experienced in solution advisory, designing and managing the integrations from a technical, process, organizational and (vendor) management point of view.
Vijay is an established leader in technology and digitization with rich experience across sales, delivery and account management.
- Deep HR processes and technology expertise
- Specialized in core and extended HR system landscape
- Vast experience in integration payroll and time solutions with cloud and on-premise HCM platforms
- Proven track record in delivering large scale HR transformation programs
- Rich experience across geographies and verticals
- Experienced team covering wide range of competencies
- Pre-configured tools and accelerators leveraging experience and best practices